Health and Safety
We are committed to codes best guidance principles and work methods
EFL International Distribution LTD believe that one of our most important functions is, the prevention of accidents and occupational ill health. We do not wish for any of our employees, nor any other person, to suffer as a result of activities / work practices relating to the normal day to day operation of the company’s business. To this end, we intend to comply rigorously with all Safety, Health and Welfare Legislation, codes of practice / best guidance principles and work methods.
Therefore, so far as is reasonably practicable, EFL International Distribution LTD adhere to the following policies.
We ensure that equipment and working practices are safe and offer no hazard or risk to the Safety, Health and Welfare of our employees, visitors or sub-contractors.
- We ensure that all necessary precautions are taken in respect of the safe use, handling, storage and transport of materials and substances.
- EFL information, instruction, training and supervision, as is necessary, to ensure the Safety, Health and Welfare of all employees.
- EFL maintain all places of work, work equipment and transport under its control in a safe condition, free from risk to Safety, Health and Welfare.
- EFL provide adequate facilities for the welfare of employees.
- EFL safeguard the Safety, Health and Welfare of visitors, sub-contractors and of any members of the general public who could be affected by our activities/work practices relating to the normal day to day operation of the company’s business.
- EFL provide all necessary information relating to Safety, Health and Welfare in respect of procedures and services and where necessary, consults with all employees.
- We review and update the policy as and when necessary particularly in respect of major changes within our organisation, and / or changes in legislation, and we ensure that these changes are brought to the attention of all our employees.
- EFL ensure that all employees are mindful of their Safety, Health and Welfare responsibilities and co-operate with management in their efforts to fulfill the above policies.
- We constantly monitor our policy in the workplace.
EFL International Distribution LTD are committed to ensuring that all legislation is complied with so far as is reasonably practicable to ensure the Safety, Health and Welfare of all Employees, Visitors and Sub Contractors.
EFL International Distribution Ltd.
Santry Hall Industrial Estate
+353 1 886 7700
Get a fast quote
Let us know your requirements and our advisors will get back to you promptly with a tailored quote.